Monday, April 17, 2006

my days in Orlando(Winter Park) - I

[Hong gu]

hey... u guys miss me alot? haha.. i'm doing well here.. i have just arrived the family for 3 days.. and i have been for shopping for food, having pizza dinner with the family, met up another Malaysian Family that a fren of my host family, went to the bank, went to meet other au pairs here, went to a Thai restaurant, went to Church this morning for Easter(cool!), and received a basket full of chocolate and bunny mashmallow this morning.. been so many things to see and learn and i even cooked myself fried bee hoon just now for lunch.. haha.. well, i guess all these tell u guys how's my first few days here and probably will start work tomorrow and soon or later will have more time on the internet to tell u guys more stories.. haha.. somebody pls do a user manual for our uncles and aunties about just how to check on this website and perhaps save as their favorites in Internet Explorer. I wanted to do for them but no time.. okies..

U! yes U! check in here more and post something for me~ talk to ya later!

No comments: