Thursday, May 25, 2006

ah Hong

Hi there, Last Sunday(5/21) i went to Daytona Beach in Florida with some other au pairs. It was sunny and hot over the beach. That was also my first time to drive for such a long journey in the US. Their highway has not really a speed limit, as when i was trying to drive within the speed limit shown, it seems like i was blocking other cars.. The drive so fast and i can just stay on the slow lane but still need to drive a little faster than the speed limit. Oh ya.. I'm now drving on the left, the steering wheel is on the left. It's been hard for me to change from driving on the right to left, but i've now used to it dy..

And also would like to post some pictures of my little apartment here.

Front view of the apartment that i'm staying


The sofa in my living room of the apartment




My bedroom


The guest room

The bathroom



Party in my apartment

1 comment:

~ NG Family~ said...

Hoi!!! This Bugger Hoong drove illegally in US!!! some body call up a police to catch her le!
Ngek Ngek Ngek!!! Onn Gor Chai here.
I shall never realise that u got a international driving licience wo... correct me if i'm wrong.

but anyhow, u always the lucky one. we'll pray for u not kena Summon there la~

have fun !
Ciaoz!