Tuesday, July 18, 2006

yoyo...ling ling at Spain (Seville) 1st day

hi all..i am enjoying my summer vacation now..hohoho..
my 1st day at spain..its very hot now...we nearly fainted..muahaha..
just joking..but its really hot and don't even have wind ya...how pity..
know what..the sun is pretty sparkling..i guess i might become -malay chicken- very soon..
but i quite enjoy it ya..guess wont be another chance to come back to spain also..
so that i need to enjoy such a nice wheather ya..kakak..
my friend and i staying backpacker hostel ya..free internet access.....
we gonna spend 3 full days in Sevilla, after that we going Madrid oh...
I guess the wheather still be the same ya..
It seems like i have to work hard to apply lotion already..
oklar..its pretty late now..have to go and take a rest...tomorrow have to walk for long distance..
pity my little leg ya..hohoho..'
goodnight ya~~( buonas noches )



No comments: