Friday, October 13, 2006

2 pak saying hello to all of you.

Dear All,

4 days /3 nights in Mantin is my weekly routine into my retirement schedule.
Plus another day trip on Sunday to play mahjong.
There are 3 air cond. rooms in the shop house where popo & the maid will be shifting over by the week of 23 October. However , I have being sleeping over alone in the shophouse for the past two weeks.
Life in Mantin begins with a morning call by popo at about 7.15 am.Wash up , then the next moment ,riding the motorbike to the hotspring for a sauna dip.
At times , there are 2 or 3 bathers like me but most of the time ,I am alone which give me a serene place to practice meditation besides the pool.This ,I regard as the
" best of the best " which I yearned / craved for in the past many years.
After breakfast, normally a bowl of wan ton mee ( hey, anyone miss the noodle ? ), it's newspaper reading time.
By 10.30 am , if I am not too lazy, I will be in the fruit orchard till 12.30 pm.
Two hours of changkul & resting in the orchard is enough to sweat till the face towel need to squeeze dry twice not to mention that the whole tee shirt is soaking wet. Lunch is eating outside with popo. Remember the hakka "lat - tong " in Semengeh
& the batkutteh & chicken rice in Mantin? ( hey,are you controlling your saliva from oozing out ?)
Afternoon is siesta time till 3.30 pm follow by another round of changkul & resting
in the orchard till 5.30 pm.By 6.00 pm, it's hotspring dip again .
Dinner is either eating out or popo 's cooking.
Follow by beer time & watching tv or reading till I retire for the day.

That's all for the report.

2 pak

No comments: