Monday, December 18, 2006

[Hong] Mom's visit to Orlando

Wow... sound like an interesting Xmas party is coming soon.. hehe

3 and a half weeks stay for my mom in Orlando felt so short.. like only 3 days she was here.. Glad that now she finally made home after the 60 hrs flight. I miss her now, it's so different with when u go back home and there is someone in your apartment to eat dinner with u and talk with u..

Anyway, my mom has had so much fun in here.. We went to Seaworld, Disney World(My friend gave us free tickets to go, even better :D), Miami, Key West, St. Augustine (Oldest city in the US) and around Orlando.. We were too busy all the time, coz i still worked when my mom is around, thus i don have time to update the blog.. :p

Here they come.. the pictures!

Orlando Sea World


Xmas tree in Sea World


Rock & Roller coaster in Disney World(MGM Studios)


Disney World


In Disney World with Elastigal :D


Disney World Magic Kingdom Parade


House of Minnie


Disney World Epcot in Mexican Store


Xmas Parade near my place


St. Augustine Fort


St. Augustine with my Malaysian friends


Mom cooked dinner for my host family - in my host family house

There are a lot of Xmas decorations everywhere.. It's look a lot like Xmas here.. It my first time to celebrate Xmas in US way.. It's a big deal to American and Xmas shopping is so horrible.. >_<

haha...Merry Xmas!!

No comments: