Friday, February 09, 2007

[Hong] Quick updates on me..

Firstly, I am so excited on the Ng's tees.. good job guys..

Glad that mom brought me my previous CNY dress to me. hehe.. gonna wear it on "Nian Chu Yi" and go "Bai Nian" at some aunties' house here and get ang pao.. :D

It's been a while since my last post, it is because i am so busy lately to settle my flight home and also checking on website often to plan for my vacation month on April before i come back to Msia.

Dear all, i'm coming back around May 5th to Msia and I've book my flight with Au Pair in America. Exact date and time to be confirmed. Now i still have 2 months in Florida, I will be leaving Florida on Apr 10th and complete my year as an au pair. Then i'll be given roughly 4 weeks to travel around The US in April.

As i still have my leave days left here, i am going to Cancun, Mexico on Feb 22nd to 27th backpack on my own. Flight and hostel booked and just yet to pack my luggage. On March, i plan to go to Canada on mar 13th to 18th, probably on my own again. if it is too expensive, i might need to cancel the trip.

In April, I will be going to few places like Boston, New York City, New Jersey, Las Vegas, San Francisco & Los Angeles. All at friends' place, so save accomodation money and food except the trip to Hawaii.. Am now searching day & nigth for the cheapest flights or bus shuttle to places.

I will be flying back from Los Angeles in May... but my heart already flew back to Mantin now for CNY.. haha.. hope u guys feel me there.. ciao for now.
btw, I have just gone to Turks & Caicos Island with the family last weekend and here are the pics of mine..


No comments: