Friday, August 18, 2006

[Hong]Orlando express~

Hi all, it's been 4 months since i arrived in Orlando. I arrived here in end of Spring and now summer almost to the end. I've attended advanced English class during summer, and now new semester starts again. I 'm still taking advanced English and another evening class for Entrepreneurship for import/export, a little hard for me, but it is interesting. :)

After the July trip, we din go anyway in August. As the kid having summer holiday in July and August, we've been pretty busy on outdoor activities, went to museum and to the beach. His school starts next week, so i will have 5 hrs break in the morning that i can do some work out for my diet plan.. lol.

I knew some Malaysian friends here recently and i hanged out with them sometimes. It's nice to speak cantonese here sometimes.. hehe.. And on 27th August, we have a big Malaysian potluck dinner gathering in Orlando for celebrating Malaysian National day, and i gonna cook Sweet and Sour Chicken.. :D

No comments: