Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ling Ling is here..

Hi all,how's everyone?~
since i back from my trip i seems like didn't update any news about me ya.
Lately,i was trying to find job, and also trying to keep fit ya. haha..
Since joan and hong gu are able to slim down, i guess i can do it as well.
The first day i went out for sending my CV ya,i felt so nervous and uncomfortable.
I guess that's because i thought they'll ask me lots of question. haha
In fact, they will only ask when i am available to work for and going to work as full time or part time and submit my CV. that's all ya..haha

In addition to the job, there is another funny incident.
It is about my housekeeper ya.
I move into a house that near by my previous dormitory, there's 1 housekeeper at home. She used to complain about me often, such as i always make noise, i slam the door and kitchen not clean enough;bath room and so on.
In fact, i didn't make noise on purpose,i just turn my music volumn on as usual.
I clean the kitchen as clean as i can and the bath room as well once i used.
I guess this is because all of my housemate also 40-year-old and above ya, that's why i alwways get complain because im the youngest among them. /.But no matter how, I still need to stay with them for sometimes so just as what mum told me, i've to tolerant with them or else i will get more complain.

Here is some side views of my new home.






No comments: