Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back to NORMAL.

Since i'm standing apart for my exam, i'm not busy as FooYee and NiNi, i think its because my subject was not as much as them, but i'm tring my best to get back what should i have but i missed last time, Tai Pak and Er Pak don't worry too much, i will not make disappoint again.FooYee remember to take your trial paper for me ya...and i want shout out to everyone i'm fine nowadays...lol...reply to FooYew, so wondering to catched u up at cyber cafe since i'm seldom enjoy gaming with frens, and the singing competition, i failed!!i felt damn unfair of the result, but mayb i'm really not as good as last time...haha...anyway, i'm leaved from the stage that long, and going for other trials now...bring some souvenir for me ya, and i'm wondering weather you will bring an indian's girl friend back..haha..

[FuzHeN]

No comments: